Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most iconic landmarks, a celebrated fixture in Paris, the City of Lights. The famously popular monument has the crowds you’d expect—and the wait times to match. Breeze past the entrance lines with these skip-the-line admission tickets, which include guided visits to viewing platforms on both the 2nd and 3rd stories.
- You'll start at38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceHistory Group agencySee address & details
- 1Eiffel TowerStop: 90 minutes - Admission included.Read more
- You'll end at38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceHistory Group agencySee address & details
- Guided, skip-the-line admission tickets to the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy panoramic views from both the 2nd-story platform and summit
- Wander the Eiffel Tower at your own pace
- Treat yourself to a glass of Champagne (own expense) at the top
What to Expect
Meet your guide about five minutes away from the Eiffel Tower, at least 15 minutes before your ticket time. Then, breeze past the crowds with your group and guide and zip up the tower on a speedy and stress-free elevator ride. Your guide will be on-hand to give you a quick orientation of the tower and the city monuments spread out below. Get a birds-eye peek at classic Parisian sights such as the Louvre and Basilique du Sacré-Coeur. Continue with standard entrance to the summit, where you can also explore Gustave Eiffel’s private apartments for a fascinating look behind the scenes at the life of the 19th-century French engineer, or grab a glass or Champagne at the bar (own expense).
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Intro commentary on the 2nd level with a host
- Eiffel Tower second floor and summit ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Skip-the-line access to the summit (3rd level) of the Eiffel Tower does not exist; it's only standard access
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that you'll meet your guide at the departure point 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, not at the Eiffel Tower. Make sure to arrive at our meeting point fifteen minutes before the start of your activity.
- During peak times, Skip-the-line access can take some time to get through the security checkpoint.
- In accordance with the Eiffel Tower's legislation, tickets are non-modifiable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It was a great way to know about the history and architecture. The host was so informative, jovial and took us very smoothly. The view from top make it totally worth it. We got plenty time on top and seeing the sun set was lovely. Great Experience, Must Go.
Date of experience: September 2019
Nothing much no matter from where you book like from isango, or here trips are fabulous especially with Skip The Line Eiffel Tower experience. This is the love icon lately.
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
There was just a single line that we skipped because we didn’t have to purchase tickets. Our guides were terrific!
Date of experience: February 2020
The tour guide Martin the Dutchman made our visit. Gave a very erudite and amusing history of the Tower and of the many important buildings viewed from it. Well worth the extra cost.
Date of experience: March 2020
I think we hit it right! There was no lines in security and we zoomed right in. The guide was great, told a few good stories had some great knowledge and then let us be on our way. He didn’t waste time. We added the champagne at the top which is a must do. I am completely…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: History Bus
Recommendable guided tour
Yazid was a very friendly and informing guide. He gave us an unforgetable insight of the history of tour eiffel and…
Paris - not great for disabilities but the things that are great are well worth doing.
I can neither climb long flights of stairs nor stand in queues. Thankfully, the Eiffel Tour company have a solution…
Eiffel Tower Tour
Very enjoyable tour. Our guide, Martin, was fantastic; hilarious and incredibly knowledgeable. He spoke in sufficie…
A must do activities if you visiting MILAN, we had one of the most enjoyable guide whose name is Michael. He is ver…
Eiffel Tower tour
It was good. However I wasn’t really interested in the tour. If I would’ve known better I would’ve just purchased t…
Eiffel Tower Tour
Very well organised. Guide was absolutely hilarious and very knowledgeable. When I booked the trip I wondered why w…
The Last Supper
Thank you to Anna who was our wonderful guide on what was my second visit to The Last Supper and my fiances first. …
If skipping the line is a 45 minute wait in a queue I would hate to see the slow visit
Got to the tower and joined the outside security queues,I am all for heightened security these days but not when on…
Well organised. Our guide mauro was fantastic. It was the first thing we did on our trip and gave an excellent over…
Nice visit to Eiffel
That was well organized host to visit Eiffel Tower for few hour.Don't worry about the time limit (1-2 hour) on adve…
Eiffel tour access
Our tour guide was funny and knowledgeable and even gave some history of each of the sights he pointed to from the …
Not to repeat
Terrible organization. It was not clear that the meeting point was at the agency (and not at the actual Eiffel towe…
The famous bridge in paris
TOUR EIFFEL in France is the famous place peoples can visit during their visit to the country >i advise the touris…
Probably necessary if the Tower is busy
First time in Paris, so expected huge queues. As it was, it would have been just as easy to waltz straight up. But …
Poorly explained entrance arrangement
Ticketing information poorly laid out and doesn't make clear the voucher is not for Eiffel Tower entry, but for a g…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Popular: Booked by 6,118 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,552 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
How much is Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host?
Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host price starts from HK$552.16. Discover and book Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host on Tripadvisor
What is the Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host cancellation policy?
Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host?
Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host is hosted by History Bus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact History Bus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host on Tripadvisor