Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Dublin Writers MuseumPass by Trinity College DublinPass by Davy ByrnesPass by Patrick Kavanagh statuePass by National Library of Ireland
You'll end at
Dublin, IrelandUpon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- A private and personalized experience
- 3 hours with your host
- Entry ticket to Trinity College
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Your food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions (other than Trinity College)
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Kevin Flood led us on a wonderful walking tour, including a Seamus Heaney exhibit we wouldn’t have found, and added interesting history and restaurant tips for us to try later. Even showed us the best grocery stores in the city center when we told him we wanted to find picnic…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: City Unscripted
Best visit and host! My host was had great knowledge of the city and was wonderful. I would highly recommend the vi…
A great day!
Conor was the best! He was a superb guide and driver. His local knowledge of the area made our day that much better…
The best way to learn about Dublin and find some hidden gems too.
This was a highlight of our trip to Ireland. Conor was an absolutely fantastic guide. His knowledge of the histor…
The activity did not meet our expectations. The guide was a wonderful person and we had a great interaction, but he…
Tour of Dublin
Our experience with the guide was okay. I was disappointed in the fact that he seemed unprepared for our tour. I …
Margaret was a great host! We had a very enjoyable day walking around Dublin and getting to know the area! I wou…
Private tour with Aurora Procopio
I've booked a tour for a friend who went to spend a few weeks learning English in Dublin. I've asked City Unscripte…
I wanted to learn a bit about the practicalities around the city: orientation, the use of public transportation, gr…
The Only Way to do a real pub crawl in Dublin
Thru our many years of traveling we’ve found the only way to even get close to the culture of a place is by a perso…
5quests was great and our games master Harry was a very good games master I loved the wizards castle room thx a lot
Walking Tour with Charley
Bob and I want to thank Charley for such a delightful tour of Dublin. Having just come off a long plane ride, it wa…
It was a waste of my time and money! I want my money refunded ! Was she really a guide???? Knew nothing was not for…
Worse tour ever
Hello, we are very dissatisfied and disappointed in our tour today with guide Razwan Akhtar. We have never had suc…
Lia was an excellent guide giving us a great overview of the city along with some interesting facts and information…
Don't book this tour. It's a total rip-off. I booked it, paid for it and they never contacted me about anything. I …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991