Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take a stroll through London’s captivating history on this walking day trip to some of the city’s most notable landmarks. You’ll also get to cruise along the Thames! Highlights of the day: * Visit some of London’s most historical buildings * See what’s inside St Paul’s Cathedral * Cruise along the Thames on our River Thames Boat Ride * Discover the Royal Observatory in Greenwich * Free time to find a great spot for lunch
- You'll start atCity of London Information CentreSt. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX, UKMeeting point: Outside City of London Information Centre, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX Meeting time: 8:15amSee address & details
- 1City of London Information CentreStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. Paul's CathedralStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Thames RiverStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4GreenwichStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Royal Observatory GreenwichStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atGreenwichGreenwich, London, UKReturn time and drop-off point: Your tour will finish at approximately 5:00pm and your ticket will allow you to take any return boat you like.See address & details
City of London Information Centre, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX, UK
Greenwich, London, UK
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- River Thames boat ride to Greenwich
- Entry to the Royal Observatory
- Fully guided tour with professional guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Food and drink unless otherwise stated
- Entry/Admission - City of London Information Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be given a return boat ticket and use it on any boat you choose
- Gratuities are optional
- The Whispering Gallery is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until Easter or summer 2020. Access to the Stone and Golden Galleries is unaffected
- Visitors are allowed to take photographs in designated areas within the Cathedral on a non-commercial basis. Filming, the use of flash, additional lighting, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not permitted
- Photography and filming are not permitted in the Whispering Gallery or during services - it should be paused during hourly prayer
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival
- This tour is not recommend for people with mobility issues
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the order of this tour might change
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Golden Tours
Bruce was a great tour guide and Oliver was a great driver. Excellent tour, given the COVID-19 circumstances.
Gemma was lovely!!! 10/10. Very funny! We liked the Dame Judy Dench story on the 17th April 2021. A very interestin…
Great Covid-safe way to re-connect with London
Our family of 4 took the 90minute open top bus tour around London in April half-term 2021. We took it to entertain …
Brilliant tour for the whole family.
A brilliant trip to do with the children during the Easter holidays after so many months at home. Our guide was bri…
We recently did a bus tour around london with the lovely Bruce and driver Micheal! They were excellent, very funny,…
Greatly enjoyed the tour of London. Highly recommended. Many thanks to our guide Bruce and Driver Oliver.
The trip was amazing! We was greeted by Oliver & Bruce who were incredibly polite, courteous & made us feel very we…
Day out in London with the kids
I would highly recommend Golden Tours London bus tour. Today was the first day operating after lockdown and my wife…
London christmas lights 2020
This London Christmas light tour was the best memory we made during Christmas 2020! Bruce (and the driver) were fan…
Christmas lights 2020
Bruce’s commentary was the perfect mix of facts & fun. We were taken on a trip out to Tower bridge & Tower Hill & g…
Christmas Night Out
We both thoroughly enjoyed the evening, Bruce our guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable and made the experience v…
Great way to spend an evening!
Big thanks to Bruce and Vince for a great tour! Bruce's trivia was a perfect blend of historical, amusing, memorabl…
London Christmas? Lights Tour
Hi there. This was a London Sightseeing Tour. The Regent Street lights were at the end of the tour, we were not …
great start to the evening
very atmospheric tour of London by night. Our guide, Bruce, was outstanding - both informative and amusing
Pricey but worth every penny tour
Golden Tours UK – We took the golden Tours UK one day package tour starting at London’s Victoria Coach Station and …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,549 travellers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,192 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour
- Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour will start at 8:15 AM. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour price starts from HK$784.81. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor