View all photos (50)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Streamline your visit to the Churchill War Rooms in London by pre-booking your admission ticket to this popular attraction. Built underneath the Treasury building in Westminster during World War Two, the wartime bunker contains a labyrinth of rooms where history was made, and the Churchill Museum. Take a self-guided tour of the site, which includes multimedia exhibits that detail the life and legacy of Winston Churchill.
- Includes admission to the Churchill War Rooms and Churchill Museum
- Skip the lines with the convenience of a pre-booked ticket
- Walk through rooms and corridors that sheltered Britain’s WWII cabinet
- Audio guide available for your self-guided tour
- Audio Guides
- Entry/Admission - Churchill War Rooms
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Audio guides are available (in 8 languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, Portuguese and Mandarin))
- Please note: you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
An amazing feeling to be in the actual war rooms so carefully restored as well as stories and memorabilia from Churchill's life from start to finish. Well worth the time spent!
Date of experience: August 2019
I have a few things to say: Pros: -There’s a ton of stuff to look at. You can easily be in here for several hours. -Plenty of places to sit if you get tired. -There are food shops and restrooms. -You can go at your own pace, but only to a point. It's a little crowded so you'll…
Date of experience: November 2019
Absolutely brilliant experience, one of the great places to visit in London. Informative, interactive & inspirational. Came away with a much better understanding of what went down due this major historic period.
My husband and I spent 3 hours in the museum. It was quite extraordinary and we learned so many new things about Churchill!! It is an absolute must when visiting London!!
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
By: Evan Evans Tours
Harry Potter Experience
Very nice tour operator. The bus was confortable and our driver Steve was awesome. Excelent service, highly…
Panama City, Florida6529
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath all in one day!
Great trip! Professional Tour Guide (Chris) and Tom our driver. Highly recommend you won’t be disappointed.
London in one day tour
Evan Evans tour was fabulous! Our guide Norma was very knowledgable and so much fun! Thanks for a great day!
San Francisco, California51
A wonderful three in one, jam-packed day out of London
We echo the review submitted by 480abbiec who very articulately described the same tour with Claudia and Joe. We…
The winds and rain at Stonehenge!
Amazing Day! Deborah was extremely knowledgeable and fun to listen to. James did a great job getting us between…
We had a amazing Day seeing site and learning a Lot. Our guide Leisley provided excellent service and provided os…
Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford
Had a wonderful day with Leslie and Paul. Even in the rain they made everything fun and as easy as possible. Would…
Short on time...a tour that packs lots in!
You would need lots of time in each one of these places. This tour is perfect when you have only a day. Windsor…
Ms. C Chan
It was a great one with good service from Robert & Tom. Definitely a good pick, though it was too greedy to cover…
Lesley & Paul Good service
Very good job done by Lesley & Paul! They’re so helpful and friendly! Very informative and knowledgeable guide!
- Churchill War Rooms
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071