View all photos (10)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chichen ItzaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hacienda Selva MayaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Plaza e Parque Francisco CantonStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Isla MujeresStop: 2 hours -See details
- 5El FaritoStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico Marina Albatros, Punta Nizuc - Cancún, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Certified bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Cancun hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (for hotel pickup only)
- Transport by Deluxe motor couch (for the journey to Chichen Itza)
- Visit to Valladolid
- Visit to a Cenote
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Domestic bar on the catamaran and beach club.
- Snorkeling tour in the “El Farito” reef (depending on weather conditions
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
- Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity (depending on weather conditions)
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
- Entry/Admission - El Farito
- Drinks during lunch (available to purchase)
- INAH tax fee (Children 3 years and under)
- Transportation to the Marina Albatros
- Dock Fee & Reef Tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Chichen Itza:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Children ages 3 years and under have to pay for the INAH tax fee ($70 MXN or $4 USD).
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel for the visit to the cenote
- It is recommended that you bring cash and a credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres:
- Help us to protect the sea life: use biodegradable sunblock!
- Wear sunglasses and don't forget your bathing suit, flip flops, hat, towel and additional clothes.
- Bring your driver's license in case you want to rent a golf cart in Isla Mujeres.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cancun Fun Tours
Not what it purports to be!
I booked this thinking it was a small group tour on a coach bus. It was not. A small van picked us up at our hotel…
Avoid this TOURIST TRAP
We took the tour on Friday 13rd of January. I don't used to don't like a tour guide but I really don't recommand…
Yes and No
Please be advised it is going to be a long day tour (longer than 12 hours they put on webpage). We boarded on bus…
I booked this tour 2 months ago.But you didnt pick me up...I was waiting for 90 mins at hotel....And they didnt…
It was amazing we had a great time, the tour bus was on time and the tour guys were very awesome😍🙌
Chichen Itza guided tour
This was bay far one of the best days of my life. The drive from Cancun and back is LONG, but worth it! The dip in…
The company lost our reservation and never showed up to pick us up, and the hotel keeps track of people that miss…
All day tour of Chichen Itza and Cenote swimming
We thoroughly enjoyed the day. Our tour guide Beto really made it an outstanding day. Provided so much information…
Didn’t turn up!
We used Viator a few days prior in link with amigo tours to Chichen Itza.. we couldn’t have asked for any better…
Awesome activities, extremely poor touring
We loved all three activities, I'd go to all of them again if I ever come back here. However the logistics of the…
- Duration: 17–18 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071