View all photos (39)
Book by February 29 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Zona Arqueologica de Chichen ItzaStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedYour Chichén Itzá Experience begins when we pick you up in our luxurious Mercedes Benz vehicle between 7:00 & 8:00 am from your hotel lobby. Your expert Gray Line professional Guide will share his knowledge of the Maya Civilization as you are comfortably driven to our MAYALAND RESORT, UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA´S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES. You will visit ALL the temples the Central area (Classic Period) and Northern area (Maya-Toltec Period). A two-hour guided tour plus free time to re-enter and visit on your own!. Access the Temples from our own private entrance. No waiting in line. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! Use the facilities of our unique Mayaland Resort, a multiple time Condé Nast winner and National Geographic Favorite. Mexican, Yucatecan and International cuisine served buffet style. Freshly hand made tortillas & tacos as well as wood oven baked pizza and dozens of local, Mexican and international delicacies. All you care to enjoy!.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Roundtrip Semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation from Cancun/Riviera Maya hotels (drop off at major hotels at Merida if option select)
- The services of our Gray Line Certified, bilingual, official guide.
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities and exclusive access to Viator's Hospitality suite
- All you care to enjoy Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Resort.
- Admission to swim in a beautiful Cenote
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium
- Gratuities and Optional Activities
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Beverages, free on board, are not included in the buffet lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- You should wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes, and bring sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sun block, and water.
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Gray Line Cancun
Can’t say enough good things about our private tour for 2 of Chichen Itza with Mauricio with Gray Line Tours. He…
The title says it all. The final stop on this tour is a little tequila distillery. They explain the entire process…
GREAT JOB RUBEN!
This was the third time we have taken this tour and was the best. your tour guide Ruben was very good and funny…
My second time on this tour. Took 6 friends. The highllght is definitely the tequila stop and restaurant. Awesome.…
Liverpool, United Kingdom20
Longest day trip ever!
After been collected from our hotel at 9am , several pick ups later we got to Puerto Vallarta & had a tour of the…
MAURICIO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
This is my second year of booking an excursion through Grayline and once again I was not disappointed. My first…
Skip-the-line tour Cancun - Chichen Itza - Cenote Tsukan
We took a tour with three adults and four children with Gray Line. We chose the tour because we wanted to swim in…
Puerto Vallarta with Tequila Samples
Enjoyed this tour with our small group of 8. We each had several samples of various tequila and we bought one…
A good use of time if you have not been to PV before
We had a tour included in our package at the resort so decided to go even though we have been to PV many times. …
Let me start out by saying Jorge was fantastic. He did the narration in Spanish and English. He interjected…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071