View all photos (94)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Any trip to the Cancun area should include the UNESCO-listed Chichen Itza. Travel to the Mayan ruins with ease and efficiency on this full-day tour, which includes a buffet lunch, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun. This guided tour provides crucial historical details, and you also have time to explore independently. Plus, stop at a cenote for a refreshing swim along the way.
You’ll have 6 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chichen ItzaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cenote Ik kilStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3KauaStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4ValladolidStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Travel to Chichen Itza with ease on a day trip from Cancun
- Learn fascinating history on a guided tour of the ruins
- Stop for a refreshing swim at a cenote
- Included buffet lunch and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Departing from your Cancun hotel, you’ll head straight to Chichen Itza in an air-conditioned coach. After your guide provides a historical introduction to the Mayan ruins, you’ll stop at a cenote for a refreshing swim. Dry off and continue the journey to Chichen Itza, where you’ll begin a guided tour on arrival. Visit highlights such as the iconic Kukulcan Pyramid (El Castillo), the Temple of the Warriors, and the Ball Court, famed for its enigmatic acoustics. Following time for independent exploration, satisfy your appetite with a buffet lunch including fresh salads, soups, meat, and fish. This Chichen Itza tour concludes with drop-off at your Cancun hotel.
Embarcadero Ultramar, Mar Caribe, Puerto Juarez, 500, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico Oh! Cancun The Urban Oasis, 4, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico Krystal Urban Cancún Centro, SM 4-A Mz 1, Av. Sayil 07, Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico Plaza Caracol, Blvd. Kukulcan 7500, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico Hotel ibis Cancun Centro, Av Tulum M2 L3, Av. Nichupté, Nichupté, 11, 77504 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico La Quinta by Wyndham Cancún, Lote 2, Av Tulum Mza. 14, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Certified bilingual guide
- Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to a sacred cenote (Ik Kil)
- Gastronomic demonstration and visit to artisans town.
- Tasting of typical drinks.
- Buffet meal (drinks not included)
- 2 Water Bottles during the tour.
- Wet refreshing wipes.
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- State Tax applies Per Access of $486 MXP or its equivalent in USD
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit and towel
- Extra change of clothing
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Cancun Vacation Experts
We had a wonderful time and came away from the day with a greater understanding of the amazing Mayan culture and…
Lovely tour guide (Hugo) and experience!
What an amazing site to see and our tour guide Hugo was excellent at answering all our questions and making the…
A must see for everyone who visits Cancun. I have visited caves in New Zealand Australia Vietnam and China and I…
so worth it , dont miss it
super time , out italian tour guide was super , knew everything and was so great leading us through the caves , no…
Zi line tour.
Fantastic day trip! There had to be at least 10 zip lines across the forest, followed by the roller coaster zip…
I had a good time
You don't need to buy a ticket in advance. It is 80 Pecos to enter. There are no lines. There are free lockers…
We visited Rio secreto back when they allowed picture taken. The place is out of this world amazing experience we…
Best All-Day Excursion
Our tour guide, Rudi, was professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable! It's clear that he has a lot of passion…
Not for the faint of heart
We booked our trip at our hotel in Cancun. It was a 50 minute drive to the park and another 15 min over a rough…
Wonderful experience. Our guide Raoul was passionate about the ecosystem and provided really interesting…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071