View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
My Name is Roger Thompson , I am a born Jamaican but was raised up in the beautiful mountains close to the blue mountains National Park. My hobbies with nature and Music. I resign my jobs as Park Ranger and as forest Ranger. I am very knowledgeable about the plants and animals, insects. I have work with a lot of students, locally and internationally, for research. I love to meet people and teach. My community is very nice with view and waterfalls, sunset and sunrise. We roast coffee and like by nature in nature with nature. Now I am ready to share the best experience..
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Blue Mountain PeakStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedPeak can be climb at sunrise or Sunset, based on the time of your experience the schedule is adjusted. Off Road drive to the entrance of the path to the Peak on a Jeep Hike to the Peak (3 to 4 hours each way) Drive back Cook some local food Hang out and chill with the locals (accomodation can be provided on request)Read more
You'll end at
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup offered from Kingston or Buff Bay
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountain Peak
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Rodger is so knowledgeable about the mountains, we felt safe with him. It was an amazing tour with a hidden gem waterfall highlight. We had an amazing time celebrating my son’s 18th bday. We wanted to stay longer, I loved the Blue Mountains ❤️❤️ Rodger’s expertise made the whole…
Date of experience: November 2019
This place was amazing. The view is INSANE. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and got mosquito nets. The house got everything you need. Washer, fridge, WiFi, stove, and the most amazing view ever!!!!! So peaceful, so relaxing. Roger helped us with everything we needed. He…
Date of experience: October 2019
I had an amazing trip to the Blue Mountain Peak with Roger guiding me. He was incredibly flexible, very helpful and reliable. He is a very experienced wildlife guide and told me a lot of interesting facts about birds and plants we encountered. His personality is very happy and…
Roger was an awesome host and tourguide, with great knowledge about the area and the birds and plants. We had two amazing days with him in his cabin and we did one hike with lots of tracks around the area. Waterfalls, flowers, beautiful scenery and endless fun! He is very caring…
Date of experience: July 2018
Roger is an extremely reliable guide and honest person who would do his very best for you to enjoy and have the best possible Blue Mountain, hike, birdwatching experience. He went above and beyond so that I would leave the Blue Mountains feeling happy and satisfied with my visit…
Date of experience: January 2019
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Blue Mountains Peak Hike
What time does Blue Mountains Peak Hike start?
Blue Mountains Peak Hike will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Blue Mountains Peak Hike on Tripadvisor
How much is Blue Mountains Peak Hike?
Blue Mountains Peak Hike price starts from US$153.85. Discover and book Blue Mountains Peak Hike on Tripadvisor
What is the Blue Mountains Peak Hike cancellation policy?
Blue Mountains Peak Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Mountains Peak Hike on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Blue Mountains Peak Hike?
Blue Mountains Peak Hike is hosted by Blue Mountains Adventure Tours SBS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Mountains Adventure Tours SBS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue Mountains Peak Hike on Tripadvisor