Recommended by 92% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedUpon getting picked up from your cruise ship or hotel, your expert tour guide will first take the group to the city of Falmouth. You'll make a short stop to look out over Riu Bueno, prior to entering the parish of St Ann. Your guide will describe the sights along the way and stop to explore if guests request it. Next, you'll travel along the coast to spectacular Columbus Park. Next you'll proceed to Dunn's Falls, where you will stay for about 1.5 hours. Then, grab lunch wherever you choose (not included in price) and enjoy the island before heading back to your ship or hotel. This may be a shared tour.Read more
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 persons per bookings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We booked with Down to Earth tours and our driver Leon was awesome!! He took us sightseeing, to get lunch then on to Dunn’s River. I recommend booking through them. The river was a little scary at first, but well worth it!
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from Hmontiqu, General Manager at Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour
Responded 22 Aug 2019
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge us and our service. Each of our clients are valued and we aim to show you the ultimate experience. Thank you for acknowledging Leon. We also think he is pretty awesome. We look forward to seeing you again in Jamaica!
My family of 6 arrived at Falmouth on May 30, 2019. I booked an excursion tour through Down to Earth tours. We arrived early to our meeting spot and the driver was already there waiting on us. Our driver name was Olando. He was nice, funny and very informative about the culture…
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from Hmontiqu, Manager at Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour
Responded 4 Jun 2019
Thank you for your very favorable review of Orlando and Down To Earth Tours. We appreciate your business and Orlando also spoke very highly of your family. We are excited you chose to do business with us and you are always welcome on the island of Jamaica. We hope to see you real soon.
A fabulous way to spend an few hours. The Dunns River Falls and surrounding area are naturally beautiful. The walk up the falls is a tad scary at first but when you realise it's safe and achievable (I am 53 years old) its thrilling to be actually walking upwards through the…
Date of experience: January 2019
By far the best place to visit, great scenery, great people and very safe and fun... Price is affordable for the tour
Date of experience: February 2018
2 Helpful votes
Fantastic guides, and beautiful views. The guide were extremely pleasant and helpful. The falls were beautiful. Bring swim shoes, and be prepared to climb in chilled spring water 900 ft up.
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Husein M, Manager at Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour
Responded 10 Jul 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to servicing you in the future.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Down To Earth Tours
Wow!! One Love For Sure!!
We were in Jamaica 8 years ago with young children when we first met Husein! We kept in touch until our arrival in…
Leon and Nigel were the most genuine and down to earth people and I highly recommend their business!
We thoroughly enjoyed our excursion to the Luminous Lagoon. Our guide Leon was fabulous, he was so kind and knowle…
Dunn's River and Bamboo beach - an incredible day out!
As a group of 11 on a private tour we had the best day. Very relaxed, not rushed and happy to change the timings a…
Blue Holes Tour
Took a tour in March with friends to Blue Hole for an activity off the resort. Our driver Orlando was amazing. He w…
We had a fantastic day doing Blue Hole and Secret Falls. Our driver, Orlando, was knowledgeable and professional. I…
Unforgettable experience of jumping into a dark lagoon and having it light up all around! Paddling around, watching…
Loved this tour! It was one of the highlights of our trip. Neco and Leon picked us up on time and went out of there…
Unforgettable Blue Hole and Jerk Chicken!
We had a wonderful trip to the Blue Hole falls from our hotel in the Falmouth area! Our party included two couples …
Epic Cultural Experience
What a great ride!! We appreciate their knowledge, authenticity, and patience while safely getting us to our design…
We were in Jamaica for one day only as our cruise ship was moored at Falmouth. Despite our ship being over 2 hours …
Thanks to Down to Earth Tours because my husband and I, with our 3 young adult boys, had the greatest time in Jamai…
The Smiths from Louisiana.
We had an excellent experience with Leon of Down to Earth Tours. Leon was professional, person-centered and positi…
Our driver Leon was great! And special shoutout to Husien as well who always come through! 💕 thx a lot!
Simple and accommodating
An excellent time with Driver Leon. Leon is very friendly and informative. A wonderful experience for our first tri…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,785 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 654 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,088 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour
How much is Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour?
Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour price starts from HK$992.29. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour?
Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Down To Earth Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Down To Earth Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor