View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Imagine in a small Island and feel the heat of the sun. Drink some of the sweet fresh coconut. So,.shake that off in Balicasag. Here, palm trees tower in contrast with the multi-colored beach umbrellas. And the immaculate white beaches beckon, this is a piece of paradise you must have. Balicasag is your typical circular tropical island surrounded by white to crystal to deep blue gradient in your color palette. The aquamarine water hides the islands greatest spectacles: its dive sites, among the world’s best. For starters, its snorkeling sites are gorgeous and will allow you to see your first clown fish. Swim into a swarm of feeding jackfish, and gape at an occasional grumpy grouper shying its way from the party. With popularly rated dives sites around the island, one can have Divers Haven, Turtle Point, Cathedral Wall, Royal Garden and the Black Forest, just take your fill. And when you’re done with it, leave only footprints.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Alona BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Balicasag ReefStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Balicasag Island Dive ResortStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Virgin IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Lunch (optional- selected packages only
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off boat (optional- selected packages only
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Alona Beach
- Entry/Admission - Balicasag Reef
- Entry/Admission - Balicasag Island Dive Resort
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring headset since the boat machine might be so loud for you
- A market that is in the white sand bar.. so bring sun block
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rio Travel and Tour
Fun Day in the Chocolate Hills
Was a long day trip from Cebu city however certainly worth the trip. Beautiful view and a fantastic time quad-biki…
still very green only turning chocolate in very dry season. But still nice to visit it was worth the trip
Great Family Holiday. Really Good Scuba Dive Center
Had a wonderful weeks holiday. Lots to do including diving, water sports, shooting gallery, amazing pools and resta…
Falsely advertised, not all locations visited, abusive phone calls.
Our guide did not take us to the following: - Blood Compact Monument - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum - Philippine …
You don't need to do a private tour in Bohol. If you travel to Coron a private tour is the way to go. Feeding the f…
Our Panglao tour was made easier and simpler because of this agency. They handled us very well, the driver assigned…
1 of A Kind Island...
We've been here together with my family... people in Puerto Princesa and El Nido are friendly! The Island is one of…
Great company to tour with
Rio Travel and Tour was definition of a professional tour company. I've used tour companies in Egypt, Thailand, Gre…
Amazing area to see Whale Sharks
On the Dive boat Azores we got to dive with the sharks. This is a cool experience. Would do it again in a heart b…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Bohol Island Hopping
How much is Private Bohol Island Hopping?
Private Bohol Island Hopping price starts from US$169.24. Discover and book Private Bohol Island Hopping on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Bohol Island Hopping cancellation policy?
Private Bohol Island Hopping cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Bohol Island Hopping on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Bohol Island Hopping?
Private Bohol Island Hopping is hosted by Rio Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Bohol Island Hopping on Tripadvisor