Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join the tour and get the most memorable sightseeing moment! Some say that Dieng Plateau is a place for sunrise gazing in the next level. Boarding from Yogyakarta in the midnight, the trip will take 3 hours of driving to reach the place. Once you arrived there, enjoy the sunrise from Sikunir Hill. After that, the tour will take you to Telaga Warna, a lake that reflects the rainbow color in particular times. Next, move to Sikidang Crater where you can watch the smoky pond and the sacred Arjuna Temple that’ll make you wow. Be sure to set up your camera well & capture bunch of wonderful memories!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Yogyakarta Palace
- 1Sikunir MountainStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mount SikunirStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Telaga WarnaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dieng PlateauStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Arjuna TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Sikidang CraterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee (Sikunir Hill, Telaga Warna, Telaga Warna View Poin, Arjuna Temple, Sikidang Crater)
- Entry/Admission - Sikunir Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sikunir
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Warna
- Entry/Admission - Dieng Plateau
- Entry/Admission - Arjuna Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sikidang Crater
- Tips for Driver
- Personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring the suitable jacket, shoes, and grip
- Please bring the suitable jacket, shoes, and grip Due to the limited option of foods at the plateau, please bring your own breakfast like sandwich or snacks.
- Most travellers can participate
- Rates for children is same with the rates for adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We travel as early as 12.00am to Dieng from Yogyakarta. By the time we reach is around 3.30 am. The place already were very crowded due to school holiday in Indonesia & Saturday the local have travel in big group to this place. According to our driver 4.30 am the sunrise time,…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
A must-do activity!
I am so glad that we booked this! My husband and I absolutely loved it, it was the right balance of informative and…
3D/2N Komodo trip
Based on the good reviews online I went on the 3D/2N Komodo trip departing from Labuan Bajo. The trip itself was ni…
trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano at tomohon city
Trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano in tomohon city north sulawesi is easy for mahawu volcano to summit poin…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991