Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (11)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Morning 9:00 AM pickup from hotel, explore all the historical and stunning sites of Jaipur. Visit Birla Temple and Albert Hall Museum. Then City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Hawa Mahal before lunch. Have a lunch at place of your choice between 2-3 PM. After that visit Jal Mahal and reach Amber Fort, located in Amer. This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. After sightseeing, our representative will transfer you back to your hotel or airport in Jaipur as per your suggestion.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Birla Mandir TempleStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Albert Hall MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3City Palace of JaipurStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Jantar Mantar - JaipurStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Hawa Mahal - Palace of WindStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Jal Mahal
- 6Amber FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Pickup from and drop-off at your hotel in Jaipur
- English speaking tour guide.
- All transfers in an Air Conditioner Car.
- 1 mineral water bottle per person.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any VISA (If applicable)
- Any domestic or internation flight
- Accommodation / hotel stay.
- Monument Entrance Fee, Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Albert Hall Museum
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The one day trip to Jaipur was amazing, Amber fort is fantastic. I can recommend this tour to anyone want to explore Jaipur. Thank You.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from gtindiatour, Manager at One Day Jaipur Tour by Car
Responded 10 Sep 2019
Dear Patricia, I hope you are doing well! Thanks for your valuable feedback, and for spending your precious time to rate our services. It really helps us in improving quality of services to our Guests. Kind Regards, Team GT INDIA TOURS
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,859 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 142 travellers!