View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the highlights of northern Tanzania and Kenya on a 10-day safari. Start off in Nairobi and make your way to the Masai Mara National Reserve, famous for the Wildebeest migration. Travel to Arusha to visit Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro, the world’s biggest crater, and experience the famous Serengeti National Park.
Nairobi Airport Pick-up
Nairobi - Masai Mara National...
Masai Mara National Reserve...
Masai Mara National Reserve -...
Bus Nairobi to Arusha (B/D)
Arusha - Tarangire National Park...
Tarangire National Park -...
Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater...
Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha (B/L)
Airport Drop-off (B)
- Nairobi Airport Pick-Up & Arusha Airport Drop-Off
- Bus Nairobi to Arusha
- Transport on Equipped 4WD Safari Vehicle with Pop-up Roof for Photography
- 9 Nights Accommodation in Budget Hotels/Tent Camping or Medium-Range/Tented Lodges, Depending on Package:
- 2N Nairobi
- 2N Masai Mara
- 2N Arusha
- 1N Tarangire
- 1N Serengeti
- 1N Ngorongoro
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Game Drives as per Itinerary
- Professional English Speaking Driver & Guide
- Nature Walk & Visit to Maasai Village
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Extras at the Camps (drinks, telephone, laundry etc)
- Meals & Drinks Not Stated Above
- International Flight and Departure Tax
- Visas, Travel and Personal Accident Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that while you will travel with a group for the majority of this itinerary, you will not be with the same group the whole time, and on some days you will be on your own.
- Camping Option: If you book the camping option, the accommodation is on public, government-owned campgrounds. Please note, when camping you may be required to assemble your own tent. Camping tents do not have additional inside mosquito nets, however, the door and windows have mosquito proofing. Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
- Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
- Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible: https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
- The order of the days may change without notice due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
- Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
- Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Nairobi Airport Transfer, Maasai Mara National Reserve, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure
What time does 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure start?
10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure?
10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure price starts from US$2,493.00. Discover and book 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure cancellation policy?
10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure?
10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10-Day Kenya & Tanzania 4WD Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor